Emerald Perfume Oil
Emerald is believed to promote balance in all aspects of life, either in the home or in friendships. Melon, Agave, and Aloe provide patience and unity, and emeralds can balance the scales.
Bottle comes with Emerald crystals inside!
Top: Aloe, Agave, Melon
Middle: Sea moss, Passion flower, Acai
Base: Coconut Bark, Teakwood, Grass
Organic Sunflower Oil, Fragrance Oil
Sunflower oil is a non-comedogenic carrier oil which is highly absorbent, and won’t clog pores. It’s non-irritating for most people, and can be used on all types of skin, including dry, normal, oily, and acne-prone.
How to use
How to use
We recommend applying our oils on these pulse points.
- Wrists: Your arms are constantly moving which creates a sense of movement in your fragrance.
- Behind Ears / Neck: Behind the ears allows the oil to create a sense of diffusion when you’re on the move.
- Collar Bones: A great spot to create a sense of intimacy.
- Inner Elbows: Perfect for longer-lasting diffusion. A great pulse point for work if you have to wash your hands frequently.
- Behind Knees: Will allow the scent to rise throughout the day. The backs of the knees are warmer and softer, and therefore more likely to project the scent.
Once you’ve decided on which pulse points to use just remove the cap, invert the bottle, and rub it gently back and forth on your skin.
Each perfume contains 10ml of perfume oil in a roller bottle.
Shelf life of 1 year.
All our fragrance oils are phthalate, paraben, and sulfate free.
Our bases in our Room Spray and Reed Diffusers are free of pesticides, dyes, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic additives.
All our products are vegan, meaning containing no animal products. We also make sure all our sourced ingredients are not tested on animals or containing animal products.
All our products are blended in an environment that is imbued with beauty and harmony, and created with loving hands.