- Before burning your candle, trim the wick to 1/4'' inch and remove the snipped wick. A wick trimmer is a great tool to use, or you can use scissors.
- Place your candle on a dishwasher safe plate or hot pad to protect your surface.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping.
- Never touch a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquified.
- Stop burning candle when 1/4 wax remains.
- Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Use a candle extinguisher if available.
- Do not spray water on the candle, this can cause the wax to splatter.
- Make sure the flame is out and the wick is not glowing before leaving the room.
- Lightly place the top on the candle, do not screw the top on, just place on top to stop air flow to the candle, this will ensure the candle is completely out.
- Do not move the candle until wax is solidified.
How to Remove Crystals
- Watch this video to see how to remove your crystals!
- Always shake your room spray before spraying to mix the mixture and make sure the fragrance oil does not clog the atomizer.
After continued use the beads will be unable to soak up any more oil. The beads will appear wet and the scent throw will be weaker.
To clean the beads to be able to add more oil follow the below steps.
1. Place the beads in a pot with water to cover them.
2. Bring the water to a boil, and boil for 5 minutes.
3. Once the oil has separated from the beads it should be visible on the surface.
3. Pour the beads into a strainer and pour clean hot water over the beads to remove any left over oil.
4. Lay the beads on a clean towel and allow to dry for 24 hours before adding fragrance oil.